Family & Infant Class (2 months – 12 months) 8am-9:30am / Starts September 20 and ends May 16
Family & Toddler Class (12 months - 2.5 years) 8am-9:30am / Starts September 22 and ends May 18
Didn’t get the “parenting manual” when you left the hospital with your precious baby?
Join us for weekly classes where we will play, build relationships, explore the following topics and more...
- Explore Emotional States and How to Help Young Children Process Through Them
- Develop Adult Regulation Techniques
- Learn about the Attachment System and Attunement
- Tune into Verbal and Nonverbal Communication
- Build Brains and Hearts on a Solid Foundation
- Understand Temperament Characteristics and Adjusting to Your Child’s
- Discover Aspects of Child Development and the Importance of Play
- The Ever-Popular Topics of Food, Tantrums, Sleep and Poop!
This program will also be:
- A safe and fun space for your child to play.
- A place to make friends and get support from one another.
- A place to bring up concerns and gain comfort in hearing others are going through the same thing.
- A place to get the latest research in parenting and to ask questions